Road bike hire in Mallorca ► how to find the best rental bike 💯
Here you will learn how to rent the best road bike in Mallorca. An article for all passionate road cyclists who are looking for a bike hire with first-class road bikes. Read more and book the rental bike of your dreams…
- Where to rent a road bike in Mallorca?
- Which road bike to rent in Mallorca?
- Road bike hire in Mallorca ► Brands & models
- That’s why you’ll love your rented road bike ❤️
- Conclusion ► Road bike rental in Mallorca
Where to rent a road bike in Mallorca?
Mallorca is the hotspot for cyclists in Europe, so the range of racing bikes is particularly large and varied. Among the most famous cycling places in Mallorca are Alcudia, Porte de Alcudia, Pollenca (=Pollensa), Port de Pollenca, Peguera, Soller, Port de Soller, Can Picafort, Andratx, Port d’Andratx, Valldemossa, Cala Millor, Cala d’Or, Cala Pi, Santanyi, Felanitx, Manacor, Arta, Can Pastilla, Palma de Mallorca and Palmanova. The mountain range of the Serra de Tramuntana at Mallorca’s west coast is an eldorado for racing cyclists. The most famous climbs in Mallorca are here, such as Sa Calobra, the climb to Puig Major, the Coll d’Honor, and the hellishly steep Sobremunt.
Why are we telling you this? Quite simply, you can rent a rental bike in all of these wonderful places. Even if you have your hotel a bit out of town, renting is easy because most bike rental companies offer delivery service. This means that you don’t have to worry about anything – your racing bike will be delivered to your hotel. At the end of your training camp, the rental bike will of course be picked up again by the rental company.
Road bike rentals in Mallorca 👇
Check out our bike hires in Mallorca and start your training camp with the best rental bikes.
- Bike rental Rad-Salon BMC PRO Rent Mallorca – Aparthotel Fontanellas
- Bike hire Rad-Salon BMC PRO Rent Mallorca – Hotel Sunprime Waterfront
- Road bike rent Rad-Salon BMC PRO Rent Mallorca – Hotel Sunwing
- Rental station Rad-Salon BMC Pro Rent Mallorca – Playa de Muro
- Bike rental Tramuntana Tours – Sóller
- Bike hire Tramuntana Tours – Port de Sóller
- Bike rent Rad International – Hotel Bahia del Sol in Santa Ponsa
- Road bike hire International Fahrradverleih in Peguera
- Bike hire Rental Bikes Mallorca
- Bike rental Thomas Völker La Bici
- MTB rental CAMI Bike – Roxybike’s Bikestation
- Rental station Bikepoint Mallorca
- Bicycle rent Bicycles Fahrradverleih
- Bicycle hire Bike – Mallorca Fahrradverleih
- Road bike rental VIP Cycling
- Bike hire Danilo Hondo ePoint
- Mallorca Cycling Station Rental bikes
- Bike hire Ciclos Mora
More road bike rentals in Mallorca
- Bike hire Active Mallorca
- Philipps Bike Team – Bike Hire
- Cycling Mallorca Bike Rental
- Bike rental Hürzeler
- Bike Experience Mallorca
- Road bike hire Fred Rompelberg
- Berganti Bikes Mallorca
- Cycle hire Bike Friends Schon
- Bicycle rental Velo Sport Mallorca
- Bike rental station Bike Island Mallorca
- Bike rental Luxcom Mallorca
Which road bike to rent in Mallorca?
Road bikes vary in weight, materials, looks and features – but arguably the most important aspects of choosing the right road bike are geometry and specifications. We’ve created a table for you to help you decide and explain the differences.
What types of racing bikes are available in Mallorca?
|Road bike types||Description rental bike|
|Race geometry (=Race geometry)||► aggressive geometry|
► light & agile
► for sporty riding
|Endurance geometry||► comfortable geometry|
► pleasant riding experience
► for long bike tours
|Aero bike||► Mixture of race and TT bike|
► flat to hilly terrain
|Timetrail Bike||► aerodynamic frame|
► for flat courses
► UCI approved (most)
|Triathlon bike||► Extremely aerodynamic|
► Water depots & special features
► Frame not UCI approved
|E-road bike||► Powerful battery|
► Sporty look
► Ideal for the mountains
General info about rental bikes in Mallorca
In addition to road bikes, there are also gravel bikes, mountain bikes, fitness bikes, city bikes, aero bikes and various E-bikes available for rent at bike hires in Mallorca.
Road bike hire in Mallorca ► Brands & models
|Tramuntana Tours||Trek, Colnago|
|Rad-Salon BMC Pro Rent Mallorca||BMC, Lapierre|
|Rad International||Canyon, Cube|
|Rennrad Verleih Danilo Hondo||Giant, Liv|
|VIP Cycling||Colnago, Look, BMC, Pinarello, Corratec|
|Nano Bicycles||Specialized, Lombardo, BMC, Giant|
Road bike models in Mallorca
- Lapierre Sensium 600
- BMC Timemachine TM02 Shimano 105
- BMC Teammachine SLR02 Disc ONE Di2
- Timemachine Road 01 Dura Ace Di2
- BMC Teammachine SLR01 TWO eTap
- BMC Roadmachine 02 Disc TWO Ultegra
- Colnago C64 Dura-Ace Di2 Disc
- Trek Domane SL5 Disc Women’s
- Trek Domane SL7 Di2 Disc
- Trek Emonda SL6
- Canyon Endurace CF 7.0
- Canyon Endurace AL 7.0
- and many more rental bikes …
Road bike rental in Mallorca ► Prices 💰
At the bike rental shop Rad-Salon BMC Pro Rent Mallorca you can rent BMC road bikes for 28 euros per day, at Tramuntana Tours in Soller you can rent Trek carbon road bikes for 35 euros and at Rad International in Peguera and Santa Ponsa you can rent aluminium racing bikes for 19 euros – carbon bikes from Canyon are available for 25 euros.
For longer rental periods, the daily price is significantly reduced, from a period of 7 days you can save up to 40% of the costs. Book your rental bike via bookyabike and compare all prices – find the best deal!
That’s why you’ll love your rented road bike ❤️
Imagine – your plane lands in Mallorca, you have only light luggage to carry because your road bike is already waiting for you at the bike rental shop. You pick up the rental bike or have it delivered to your hotel, everything runs like clockwork. But the best thing about your rented road bike is that it is much newer, lighter and better maintained than your own bike.
You ride a light carbon road bike at home? Then you definitely don’t want to miss the quality of a first-class road bike in your training camp. But before you start thinking about taking your own bike with you, remember the risks involved in taking a bike on a plane. A broken bicycle frame, a cracked rear derailleur and damaged components are a nightmare for every cyclist.
These 10 benefits of renting a bike in Mallorca
- Less luggage = comfortable journey
- Your own bike stays safely at home
- Rental bike on Mallorca is better than yours
- Perfectly maintained road bikes
- The price for a rental bike is usually lower than the cost of a flight
- Large selection of rental bikes and bike brands
- Pick-up service in case of a puncture can be booked
- Rent a power meter – check your performance values
- You can meet other road cyclists at the bike hire
- The bike hire shop will be happy to help you with any questions
Conclusion ► Road bike rental in Mallorca
Mallorca impresses with a high-quality selection of rental bikes that can be rented all year round. Gorgeous cycling tours for which Mallorca is famous, beautiful accommodation for cycling fans and sunny weather are making Mallorca a cycling paradise. Mallorca is the dream destination for your next cycling holiday or your next road cycling training camp. Book your road bike with us and enjoy an unforgettable holiday on the cycling island.